Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The purpose of Life


I came to know the truth
and it moves me deeply.
Life was never
so beautiful
as now.

The truth covers
everything and gives meaning
to life.

I know I am here
for a purpose
it is that simple
and simultaneously enticing.

Formerly life
was so dull.
Not a trace,
not a sign.
I cast my net
and caught hold of “hope”.

I touched my dreams
and embraced
“faith”.
Copyright Katerina Kostaki
Translation in english language by Debora Kazazis
Poem in greek language in the published book of poetry
original title in Greek language "Συμπαντικό Φως" /"Cosmic Light"

No comments:

Copyright by

DREAM JOURNAL >>> CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO PURCHASE NOW!

DREAM JOURNAL >>> CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO PURCHASE NOW!
A Journey along the Pathway to Light
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...