Friday, February 8, 2013

My part in LinkedIn's 200 Million Members Milestone



Well,I have to admit that I was really happy to receive this reward from LinkedIn's authorities in my mail box.

"Congratulations! You have one of the top 5% most viewed LinkedIn profiles for 2012".


Not so bad, for an author who has managed to climb the stairs without any help, at least in Greece.

On the contrary my Greek fellows still ignore me and this does not happen only in the Literary field .

However life remains the only one place to expose our true self,talents and abilities.

Many aspects of my attempt to go up and up and overcome the obstacles is shown in my work, especially my articles .

Many of them are posted on this blog,the official webpage and recently on Squidoo and HubPages Profiles. 






No comments:

Copyright by

DREAM JOURNAL >>> CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO PURCHASE NOW!

DREAM JOURNAL >>> CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO PURCHASE NOW!
A Journey along the Pathway to Light
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...