Saturday, May 7, 2016

THE ANGELS PLANET -CAMPAIGN ON HEADTALKER/THUNDERCLAP


Dear fellows 

let me introduce you to my new campaigns on Headtalker.com and Thunderclap.com.
My previous campaign on my COSMIC LIGHT book on both HeadTalker and Thunderclap will be staying alive within the next three days.
However as I mentioned in the beggining of this post  new campaigns have been created and it's all about my e-book THE ANGELS PLANET.
I would really appreciate if you support my campaigns either by clicking on the banners or just click here (HeadTalker.com) and ...here (Thunderclap.com).


Just a reminder ...my previous campaign on HeadTalker.com about my poetry book Cosmic Light  has been a success since it has already reached up to 282% of goals supported.That means 

1,232,237 social reach !




No comments:

Copyright by

DREAM JOURNAL >>> CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO PURCHASE NOW!

DREAM JOURNAL >>> CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO PURCHASE NOW!
A Journey along the Pathway to Light
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...