Monday, June 25, 2018

How has meditation helped you to attain clarity of thoughts?Katerina Kostaki on Quora




Question:How has meditation helped you to attain clarity of thoughts?



I’ve been meditating for 15 years. It has given me a chance to transform into a new being.

Meditation always provides me with a refreshing feeling of regenaration and rejuvance.This feeling has always been followed by rapid changes in my creativity, physical condition and inspiration.

Moreover intuition comes in a bright new sense as if reborn.

Practicing meditation has offered me various spiritual and paranormal experiences as I keep clearing my mind and body giving morespace to new energies to come in.

That is how I re-created my own community and wrote my books.

Meditation also helps me to have lucid dreaming another source of my creative work.

No comments:

Copyright by

DREAM JOURNAL >>> CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO PURCHASE NOW!

DREAM JOURNAL >>> CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO PURCHASE NOW!
A Journey along the Pathway to Light
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...