Thursday, January 17, 2019

CreateSpace moved to Kindle Direct Publishing-The Prons and Cons



Hopefully Createspace moved to KDP aka Kindle Direct Publishing on Amazon.

By the end of 2018 all books of mine including my 5 Greek  and the 3 English published books were ultimately transferred to KDP.
No email, no notification from Amazon side ever arrived in my inbox. 

Just moved to the next level.
However I appreciate this sudden, unbelievable transfer to this huge online network.
Amazon is my gigantic, gorgeous Publishing House and Promoter and I THANK Universe for providing me with this opportunity (Whata a relief!).
From the early days back on 2005 when I humbly tasted the negativity and hostality of urban Publishing Houses within my Homeland to the days of Self-Publishing n' Self-Promoting into the Social Networks like Facebook, Amazon,Twitter, Youtube etc.
What a blessing!
So I am Social Networking and became a Social Networker, Instagrammer, Youtuber (What else...hmmm?), Facebook addict (HaHaHa) and a fan of open mindness!




The news about my books

  1. My Greek Published books were succesfully transferred to KDP
  2. BUT...I can't publish any ebooks as far as those books are concerned.
  3. No new Greek books could either be published unless Amazon opens the gate (aha).
  4. Amazon KDP has incorporated a new Reports Beta  
  5. KDP claims that "Welcome to the new KDP Reports beta! We’ll be adding more reports — including historical data for Sales, KENP Read, and Royalties — in the future, so stay tuned!
  6. On their Beta Program Page reports show units sales (paid and free) for your books as well as dates of purchase and icons of books covers!


    • There are more to discover on the near future on their fancy Network.
      Promise I will keep you informed (smile).


      Meanwhile try my Amazon Author's Page 


       LOVE AND BLESSINGS 
      KATERINA KOSTAKI
      VISIONARY AUTHOR-POET-HEALER



No comments:

Copyright by

DREAM JOURNAL >>> CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO PURCHASE NOW!

DREAM JOURNAL >>> CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO PURCHASE NOW!
A Journey along the Pathway to Light
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...