Friday, May 20, 2016

Have you ever visualized what The Angels Planet would be like?-Quora.com


One of my most miraculous events that has happened in my life has to do with the intuition that derived from the Spiritual Realm eight years ago.
Apparently I was a begginer in creative writing and poetry and my efforts to write, publish and promote my work was followed by many hardships in my small Homeland.
I was devastated by the ignorance and indifference people used to show in my attempt to look for colaborators and followers.
One day I read about an International  Literary Contest supported by a famous Literary Magazine and so I decided to participate in this contest.
On my trial to write a few lines I was extremely broken and disconnected from the Source.I was entirely desperate.
So I said to myself that I can not do it although I loved to move on and share my knowledge and also learn new projects.For me a participation to a contest was an entire new project.
I was walking back homewhen I heard a voice , a heartfelt feeling to go to the nearest park. So  did I.
There I started writing about a woman who had no task and target in her life and she finally discovered one by the help of the Spirits of Nature and her Guardian Angel.
She eventually met with another Realm, the Angelic Realm, origin from Alcyone Pleiades.
The story was not successful at all at the contest, but surely it became an e-book entitled "The Angels Planet" and also shared it with many people in my Town Hall on "Angels and Demons" musical event. 
In this book   I represent the vision of a Planet where Love, Light and Compassion prevails, and where spiritual Advanced Entities  co-exist and co-create with Humans to Awaken Humanity.


 ALL BOOKS/ΟΛΑ ΤΑ ΒΙΒΛΙΑ


 THE ANGELS PLANET
Support independent publishing: Buy this e-book on Lulu. 

 ΣΥΜΠΑΝΤΙΚΟ ΦΩΣ

Support independent publishing: Buy this e-book on Lulu.


COSMIC LIGHT



ΣΥΜΠΑΝΤΙΚΑ ΕΙΔΥΛΛΙΑ


ΤΟ ΤΑΞΙΔΙ ΤΗΣ ΖΩΗΣ ΦΕΡΝΕΙ ΕΛΠΙΔΕΣ

Support independent publishing: Buy this e-book on Lulu.

No comments:

Copyright by

DREAM JOURNAL >>> CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO PURCHASE NOW!

DREAM JOURNAL >>> CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO PURCHASE NOW!
A Journey along the Pathway to Light
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...